Kami mahu membantu

Hubungi Segera!

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

First


Assalamualaikum...


A little bit on introduction.

Born to be muslim and very proud. Mohd Zubaidi Othman is the name given by the happy family from small town in Kuantan Pahang Darul Makmur, Malaysia. Already 23 years old try to understand myself and still learning to improve. Graduate from University of Kuala Lumpur, major in Bioprocess Engineering and now working at Inno Biologics Nilai Negeri Sembilan.


First of all I would like to thanks Miss Nastassia Denis for her support and encouragement. So this is my first post and maybe my first blog that I have. Well I'm not good in writing and express my emotion and opinion and many more. I just want to communicate. Well communicate from a Latin word "communicat" or shared. Talk as you share something with your friends.


Nothing much on the intorduction I think?. I'll start to find another blog to tag with and maybe then I start to post something. Busy sket la...

No comments: